Good Evening Traders! Our New Alert is Here! Medisafe 1 Technologies, Corp. – MFTH Be sure to begin your research here: http://www.medisafe1.com/
Medisafe is priced at only .007 a share currently and based on what we have seen over the past few weeks, this stock could run like crazy with above average volume! These guys have released a few big pieces of news in the past including this one which was our favorite! Medisafe 1 Technologies Announces $1MM Stock Repurchase Program of 10MM Shares up to 10 Cents a Share This shows you that this company believes their stock is undervalued and if they were willing to buy it up to 10 cents a share, surely 1 cent a share is a bargain! We feel strongly that this biotech offers a great opportunity with its patented technology and a recent distribution agreement that will expand the product offering at MFTH.
* MFTH develops patented technologies that physically prevent unauthorized administration of prescription medications in patients.
As a matter of fact, Medisafe 1 Technologies has the World`s First US Patented Technology to eliminate the administration of incorrect medicinal substances by hypodermic needle.
* This technology allows users to administer the right drug, with the right dose, to the right patient, at the right time! All over the world hundreds of thousands of patients are being injured or die each year from improper dosage with the wrong medications… Medisafe 1 Technologies has a patented technology that will eliminate these injuries and deaths.
* There is at least one Medication error per hospital patient per day according to the Institute of Medicine 400,000 Preventable Drug Related Injuries Per Year * Up to 98,000 Americans die each year due to medical errors by Healthcare Professionals Medisafe`s patented technology is a medical assembly with a locking mechanism that is intended to ensure the substance cannot be released from the hypodermic needle without positive pre-matching between the substance and its intended patient.
* Protector fits over proportion of medicine assembly * Protector includes Bar Code & Locking Element * Locking Element released Electronically on Positive Match * Direct Annual Cost of Preventable Drug Related Mortality & Morbidity $177.4B * Annual Potential Addressable Market in the US Alone of $1.4B Jacob Elhadad, CEO of Medisafe 1 Technologies Corp., said of this recent announcement…
* “The signing of this distribution agreement enables Medisafe 1 Technologies to offer a wider range of medical products to our potential consumers.
Adding products that have proven themselves to be commercially-viable increases the ability of Medisafe 1 Technologies to generate revenues, with the intent of providing value to our company and benefits to our shareholders.” Medisafe has also had some great news lately! Medisafe 1 Technologies Signs Marketing and Distribution Agreement with Health Product Carrier Medisafe 1 Technologies Corp. (OTCBB: MFTH), a developer of patented technologies that physically prevent unauthorized administration of prescription medications, announced today that the company has signed a distribution agreement with Natural Dream Laboratories Company Ltd (http://www.green-charm.com) for Medisafe 1 to carry a wide range of health related products in the Natural Dream laboratories Company product line.
Natural Dream Laboratories Company distributes a robust commercial product line including treatments for several health related disorders mainly relating to skin diseases.
“The signing of this distribution agreement enables Medisafe 1 Technologies to offer a wider range of medical products to our potential consumers,” said Jacob Elhadad, CEO of Medisafe 1 Technologies Corp. “Adding products that have proven themselves to be commercially-viable increases the ability of Medisafe 1 Technologies to generate revenues, with the intent of providing value to our company and benefits to our shareholders.” Read the full report here.
Medisafe 1 Technologies Announces $1MM Stock Repurchase Program of 10MM Shares up to 10 Cents a Share Medisafe 1 Technologies Corp. (OTCBB: MFTH), a developer of patented technologies that physically prevent unauthorized administration of prescription medications, announced today that the company`s Board of Directors has approved a stock repurchase program.
Under the program, Medisafe 1 Technologies is authorized to repurchase up to 10 million of its outstanding shares of common stock during the next 12 months at a price up to $0.10 per share on the open market or by conducting privately negotiated transactions depending on current market conditions and other factors.
The repurchase program would cost up to $1M and is subject to obtaining third party financing for the program whereby Medisafe is currently in talks with several financial intuitions to provide funding for the Repurchase Program. The Program may be suspended or discontinued at any time The shares may be utilized by Medisafe 1 Technologies to be reissued to acquire additional assets, in particular the acquisition of a Child life-saving medical device company which the Company is currently in negotiations with.
Read the full report here.
Good Luck! Make sure MFTH is on the top of your watch list tomorrow!
MP Big Winners for 2012:
LDPP 900%+ BPAX 200%+ EVDR 130%+ APRE 85%+ NSRS 75%+ CYCA 50%+ EGOC 70%+ GRDC 200%+ TEGY 2000%+ (+100% 2nd day) SNPK 150%+ SUNB 60%+ SEFE 100%+ Moving Pennies has been compensated five thousand dollars for this publication on Medisafe 1 Technologies by a third party.
References 1. http://www.medisafe1.com/
3. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/medisafe-1-technologies-signs-marketing-and-distribution-agreement-with-health-product-carrier-142294565.html 4. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/medisafe-1-technologies-announces-1mm-stock-repurchase-program-of-10mm-shares-up-to-10-cents-a-share-138223564.html This message was sent to from:
Primary Investments LLC | 156 Upper Valley Lane | Newark, De 19711
See Moving Pennies’s website for full disclaimer. Moving Pennies may have received compensation for stock picks.
See more here: